Are some Moms disgusted by Dads?

Wow, mothers are looking very angry at their husband and their lack of parenting in "Are all moms mad at dad?" Yeah they may have a wife, kids, a career, and a beautiful home, but according to the wife, they have a lack of hospitality and attention. They didn't know much about the children involvement in school, they don't contribute to any work around the house, they pay more attention to a darn football game then they do there own wife, and they are a bunch of SHIT heads. The way the moms criticized their husbands you wouldn't think they were married. I mean sorry, but I personally wouldn't marry a man who dont share the same moral values in life then I do (maybe its easier for me to say because I'm not married).

The survey showed that the majority of the moms think their husbands should pay more attention to their family then they do. The article say that there was a website where husbands were able to defend themselves, but half of them agreed with their wife. Wow, they making this serious issue seem like an unimportant talk show. How dare the husband agree. I mean I can see if he try to deny it, then it wouldn't seem as bad at least that will show that he care how his family view him as a father, but nope that's not the case the half agreed (with no remorse). This seems to me that they know their actions is causing an issue, and don't care. But hey, I'm going to let you read the article and see what you think yourself...

I believe also the wives should look at themselves and ask themselves are they doing anything about their husbands. You can't blame everything on the man! I mean if that is your husband and you wanted to marry him, then they should all have that connection and bond, where they can be able to talk to each other on issues like this. At one point of this article the wives seems to have said some down right awful things about their husbands! I mean come on now, its your husband, not some random guy from the streets or a guy you don't know.

In my perspective your husband should be like your best friend (well that's what i want anyway) someone you can talk to about things, someone who is like your other half so they can work together. So why are you speaking so poorly of him? I don't know understand! All I can say is "look women, do something about it instead of blabbing your mouth!" I can feel the hurt these men are probably feeling. but anyhow i can kind of see what the women are coming from but at the same time they should be more kind about it.

But, back to the topic(sorry)yes the husband should contribute just as much as the wife. She is the wife not the maid. Therefore the husbands should put just as much effort. The thing that surprised me is when i read that the husbands read about their wives complaint's and they agreed to their down faults! They knew they are not contributing as much. I'm guessing they think it is OK because maybe the wives do not say anything, or maybe because the wives are letting them get away with it? what ever the case may be you will have to definitely have to look at both parts and not just put everything on what you have read, it takes two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is coronavirus facts

"Do what you want no matter where you are from"

Live Discussion with Game 6!- Who is your best teacher?