Mended to Love

Please read from mastering marriage facebook page..the link is at the bottom👇 be encouraged!



What do you do when your spouse is reluctant about the marriage? Do you stand and fight for your marriage or do you let them leave? What do you do if you feel that God is calling you to fight for your marriage? Are you properly equipped? I know for me, I was not properly equipped when I received the mandate from God to fight for my marriage and for my husband’s salvation. In the beginning of that season, I was clueless as to where to start. I desperately wished for a resource that was written from the mindset of a reluctant spouse…one that could clue me in to not only what he was thinking but why he thought that way. What did he mean when he told me that he no longer loved me? What happened to his relationship with God? What was broken inside of him and why was he avoiding the pain? I had tons of questions about my husband when he was reluctant and I bet you have tons of questions for your reluctant spouse too. That’s why this book is so important. Not only did God heal our marriage but my husband went on to share the intimate details of the mindset that he struggled with while he was reluctant. In this book, he discusses the reluctants’ perception of love, their relationship with God, their emotions, how they communicate and what happens as they journey back into the marriage. You don’t have to be clueless like I was. If you are where I was, this book will serve as one of the most valuable tools that you can use during your stand for your marriage. Check it out here: =>www.unmotivated2love.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is coronavirus facts

"Do what you want no matter where you are from"

Live Discussion with Game 6!- Who is your best teacher?